How to Make A Dog Food Puzzle Toy
It’s easy and takes less than 10 minutes!
- 1/2 inch drill bit
- 3″ Diameter PVC cut down to 18″ long
- Two PVC 3″ end caps
- small piece of wood at least 19″ long
1. Put the end caps on either end of the PVC pipe.
2. Drill a hole several inches away from the edge of the end cap.
3. Rotate the PVC a 1/4 turn. Drill another hole 4-5 inches away from the first hole.
4. Repeat step 3 two more times to drill a total of four holes in the PVC.
5. Take the end caps off. Place the edge of the piece of wood along side the PVC pipe and under the edge of the end cap. While holding the wood and PVC together, tap the end of the wood on the floor. The lid should pop right off. Repeat on for the other end.
6. Run a towel through the PVC several times to get the plastic shavings out.
7. Put one end cap on.
8. Fill with a few cups of dry kibble.
9. Give to dog.
10. Sit back and enjoy the entertainment.